*In this example, we create an APN Profile for b2b.static, but these steps can be used to create an APN profile for any APN configuration.*
2. Click Settings > Network Settings > APN
3. To change the APN, select Manual to switch to Manual Mode
4. Select Yes on the dialogue box that appears
5. Create a new APN Profile by clicking Add New next to Profile Name
6. Type in the necessary parameters for the APN Profile and then click Apply.
*For the b2b.static APN profile example, the parameters are as follows:
- Profile Name: T-Mobile Static
- PDP Type: IPv4
- IPv4 APN: b2b.static
- IPv4 Authentication: NONE
- IPv4 Username: *Leave Blank*
- IPv4 Password: *Leave Blank*
7. After clicking Apply the Alicorn will save the newly created APN Profile and revert back to Auto Mode. From here, click Manual once more to now select the newly created profile.
8. Now select the newly created profile from the Profile drop-down list, verify your settings, and then click Set as Default
9. After setting the new APN profile as default, be sure to go back to the Home page and click Connect to reconnect the Alicorn to the cellular network.