- Access the settings page of your Beam X-71
- Now click on the . This will bring you to the Simple Setup Configuration Wizard. Use this wizard to easily setup basic functions such as APN and to customize your WiFi Name/Password.
If you are an expert, you can bypass the Wizard and directly modify the desired setting through the menu interface.
- From Section 1 Note: Click on the "Next" button to continue to APN Settings.
- Section 2 APN Settings: There is NO need to change any of the APN settings. Please continue to the next section.
- Section 3 LAN Settings: There is NO need to change any of the LAN Settings. Please continue to the next section.
- Section 4 WiFi Setting: Here is where you can change the Name (SSID) and Password for both the 2.4 and 5.8 WiFi routers. We suggest you leave the Security type unchanged. Once you have changed the WiFi Passwords you will click next.
- Congratulations to you!
You have successfully completed the basic network parameters online Settings, click button to end after the setup wizard, you will be able to normal access to the Internet.
- NOW you will need to reconnect to the Beam X-71 using the NEW password. enjoy