1. Connect to the Beam X-71
(This can be done either over WiFi or if you have a Windows PC you can plug the Beam X-71 directly into the ethernet port with the supplied ethernet cable)
2. Once you are connected to the Beam X-71 network, open a web browser and navigate to 192.168.188.1
3. Once logged in, you will be able to access the settings on your Beam X-71.
4. Now to change the APN select Network Setting
5. Next change the APN manual switch from
6. To add the new NXTGENPHONE APN select the to create the APN
7. Create a Profile Name: example IMPACTSIM and then select
8. Now create the APN
APN - NXTGENPHONE
Auth Mode - None
Dial Number - leave as is
Username - blank
Password - blank
To finish select Apply and you will be up and running.